What's New ?
There hasn't been a crew update for quite a while. One of the reasons is that the game changed the way they make the crew pictures. My scripts are all broken, and more skilled people than me have difficulties to adapt to this change. Wait & see.
The website is now accessible in secure (https) mode. This may or may not be useful for future features. Who knows?
Another new feature! The latest added crews.
At the top of the homepage / "Portal Crew (all)" page, you can see the 10 latest crews I've added to the website, with the tier at the bottom of the crew picture. "#2" on "Fugitive Burnham" means that "Fugitive Burnham" is Tier 2.
Selfish message: Hiya, Fir3wall! Told you it's mine!
- The portal status of the crews has been updated
- It is now possible to see the crews who are NOT present in the portal
- The width of the descriptions has been adjusted
- The search now includes the characters names as well!
- For instance, looking for "Picard" will show "Robin Hood" and "Locutus of Borg" as well
- This works on fused crews as well (Lursa: Duras Sisters).
All the crews have been updated. Tiering, descriptions, every single one of them. Eyes need rest.
A few problems with the 7.2.0. It has broken some of my automated scripts, so I can't add new crews as easilly as before. I'm (kinda) on it.
Now you can see when I've updated the crews. I've also updated the server softwares.
The huge changes from the BbobA have been added, as well as new pages for a better lisibility (Portal/All crews, 4*/5*/all rarities).
Collections have been added. And you can see if a crew is in a collection at the top right corner of its picture